Current Release Information:
ProVision Version: 126.96.36.199
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
Minimum System Requirements
For the most reliable performance, your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC.
- Pentium II 500 MHz or higher Processor for Windows® 98 / Me;
Pentium III 500 MHz or higher Processor for Windows® 2000 / XP;
Pentium IV 2 GHz or higher for Windows® Vista
- 64 MB RAM minimum for Windows® 98 / Me;
128 MB RAM minimum for Windows® 2000 / XP;
1 GB RAM minimum for Windows® Vista
- 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 high color (16 bit) Monitor.
- Microsoft Windows® 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista.
- 100 MB free hard disk space minimum.
Click below and a .ZIP containing IDEAL 320 ProVision will be downloaded to your PC.
- Click on the above download link. You will be prompted by your browser on what action to take for the file. Click Save to copy the file on your local disk drive.
- Once the download completes, open the folder where the zip file was stored. Extract the ZIP file contents. (Microsoft Windows® XP and later have a built-in utility to extract ZIP files. Otherwise, you can download a third party utility from WinZip).
- Open the extracted "Ideal320" folder and double-click the Setup.exe file to initiate installation.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard.