The IDEAL 490 ProVision program must be used with the IDEAL 61-490 Digital Multimeter in order to run properly.
Current Release Information:
ProVision Version: 4.0
Release Date: 09/01/2005
Minimum System Requirements
For the most reliable performance, your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC
- Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP operating system.
- Pentium® II 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0
- Pentium® III 500 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- 64 MB or higher RAM for Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0
- 128 MB or higher RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- 800 x 600 high color (16 bit) or better monitor.
- At least 80 MB free hard disk space
Instructions for downloading IDEAL 490 ProVision Software
Click below and a .ZIP containing IDEAL 490 ProVision will be downloaded to your PC.
- Click on the above download link. You will be prompted by your browser on what action to take for the file. Click Save to copy the file on your local disk drive.
- Once the download completes, open the folder where the zip file was stored. Double-click the file to unzip its contents.
- Open the "Ideal490" folder and double-click the Setup.exe file to initiate installation.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard.