PowerVision Version: 1.8c
Release Date: 08/20/2012
For use with the 61-805, 61-806 and 61-807 Power Analyzer
Minimum System Requirements
For the most reliable performance, your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC, with at least 20 MB of free disk space
- Pentium® 100 MHz or higher processor
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or higher operating system
- 32MB or higher RAM
- 800 x 600 high color (16 bit) monitor
- Sound Card (optional)
- Click the "Download Now" link below. You will be prompted by your browser on what action to take for the file. Click Save to copy the file on your local disk drive.
- Once the download completes, open the folder where the .zip file was stored. Unzip the contents.
- Open the Disk1 folder and double-click the Setup.exe file to initiate installation.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard.
You will need the following serial number to complete the installation.
Serial Number: 7753535899
If you would prefer to receive PowerVision software on a CD, please contact us.