Current Release Information:
Release Date: November 5, 2012
Minimum System Requirements
Your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC.
- 512MB of memory
- 500MB of available hard disk drive space
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit versions)
- Approximately 1GB of hard disk space for every 1,500 Category 6 autotests
- Improved support for automatic detection of LanTEK®II with Windows 7
- Prior to installing v1.3.2, please uninstall the existing version of IDC and
then install v1.3.2. No report data will be lost
Click below and a .EXE containing install file(s) will be downloaded to your PC.
Please note, if your browser presents an option to Run or Save the file, choose Save. When the download is complete, run the file from your downloads folder.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard. Please note: During the installation the option to install a PDF creation utility will be available. This utility will install a virtual printer called "IDEAL PDF" that can be used to create PDF documents from any application on the PC. Declining to install this utility has no negative impact on IDC.