Current Release Information:
490 Calibration Software (USB) Version 2.0
Release Date: 10/31/2007
Minimum System Requirements
For the most reliable performance, your PC should meet the following requirements:
- IBM or Compatible PC
- Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP operating system.
- Pentium® II 300 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0
- Pentium® III 500 MHz or higher processor for Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- 64 MB or higher RAM for Microsoft Windows 98 / ME / NT 4.0
- 128 MB or higher RAM for Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- 800 x 600 high color (16 bit) or better monitor.
- At least 80 MB free hard disk space
Instructions for downloading 490 Calibration Software
Download Now (.zip, 171 KB)
- Click on the above download link. You will be prompted by your browser on what action to take for the file. Click Save to copy the file on your local disk drive.
- Once the download completes, double-click the file to unzip its contents.
- Open the folder with the extracted contents and double-click the PreInstaller.exe file to initiate installation.
- Follow directions on the installation wizard.