A Return Material Authorization, RMA, must be obtained prior to returning your
LAN Cable Certifier for repair or factory calibration. An RMA can be obtained by
contacting IDEAL's Customer Service, follow these steps.
- Contact IDEAL Customer Service at 800-854-2708
- Select Option 3 for Repair and Calibration
Please have the following information available:
- Return Shipping Address
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone and Fax Number
- Model of the Lan Cable Certifier
- Serial numbers for both Display and Remote Units
- Detailed description for the Return
Upon obtaining an RMA,, return the entire Certifier to IDEAL's repair facility
in San Diego, CA. The package should be to the attention of the RMA, and it should
include all pertinent accessories and a detailed description of the reason for the return.