CAT5e RJ-45/RJ-11 Modular Plugs
- Plugs for use with CAT5e or CAT3 twisted pair or flat satin cable.
- CAT5e plugs are plated with 50 micro inches of gold for superior resistance to corrosion and increased life cycle mating with modular jacks.
- Smooth polished contact surfaces for lower contact resistance with jack pins.
- Plugs work with 24 AWG solid or stranded conductors and round or flat cables
- Plugs comply with FCC 86 guidelines and are UL Listed
- Plugs are capable of supporting the latest EIA/TIA cable system performance categories when installed in compliance with appropriate EIA/TIA standards and methods
- All CAT5e RJ-45 and RJ11/12 plugs are compatible with the 30-696, 30-496, 33-700, and 33-396 crimp tools. Also compatible with the Crimpmaster 30-522 (RJ-45).
- Plugs are compatible with industry standard, quality manufactured crimp tools.
- For CAT6 connectors, see 85-366.